Our client has recently embarked into a vast and ambitious digital transformation program. A cornerstone of this roadmap is the acceleration of its data transformation and of the adoption of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) solutions. This has enabled us, to accelerate R&D, improve manufacturing and commercial performance, and bring novel drugs and vaccines to patients faster, all in order to improve health and save lives.
The client’s Digital Data Team uses a hybrid working model combining remote and office-based work. The Canada Digital Data Hub offices will be located in the greater downtown area of Toronto.
There are multiple vacancies across our Digital profiles and NA region. Further assessments will be completed to determine specific functions and levels of hired candidates.
- Responsible for overall technical architecture and design of One AI with the help of the team.
- Work in close collaboration with relevant stakeholders to contextualize the architecture design.
- Design end-to-end solutions to meet business needs in an operational and ﬁnancially efficient manner.
- Be a thought partner of the Product Owner in story creation and acceptance criteria, and communicate trade-offs effectively.
- Share responsibility with Product Owner for building reusable and scalable components.
- Promote the right usage of company standards, IT industry practices, and emerging standards.
- Constantly look for better ways of solving technical problems and designing the solution, not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Be hands on and engage in coding to help the team to develop their solution and solve all surfacing problems.
- Identify and removes technical impediments.
- Mentor and coach technical team, specifically with code reviews.
- Guide team on technology strategy related to coding practices, continuous integration and automated deployment.
- Provide the team a roadmap for implementing software engineering practices for higher code quality.
- Verify the consideration of non-functional requirements as part of the product backlog.
- Orchestrate the delivery of interconnected technology components through the solution life cycle.
- Contribute to standards life cycle maintenance.
- 5+ Years of experience with Full stack developer, Solution Architect with Deep AI/ML knowledge.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or relevant field.
- Familiarity with Service-oriented architecture and APIs.
- Strong experience in Coding (Python, Spark, REST, Golang, Web applications).
- Software best practices (design patterns, dev standards).
- Experience using Cloud Containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS ECR/EKS).
- Familiarity with AWS data and object stores (e.g. Snowflake, AWS DocumentDB, S3).
- Working knowledge of Databricks.
- Familiarity with Github, SonarQube, Checkmarx, Artifactory, AWS Cloudwatch, Authorization (OAuth, Keycloak), & Terraform.
- Experience with JIRA & Confluence is a plus.
- AWS Solution Architect Certification is a plus.
Apply at [email protected]
|Job Category||software engineer|