Tintash is looking for strong engineers with full stack experience for our new location in Canada. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with web technologies and a strong understanding of security best practices. This candidate will be one of the senior team members of our dedicated blockchain team. The Tintash Blockchain team is working with some of the largest brands in the world.
- Come up to speed with blockchain fundamentals and build APIs for different Blockchains which will be used by thousands of engineers.
- Think out of the box and work with people expanding the boundaries of the blockchain and its applications.
- Implement solutions to problems faced by the community and write Technical Documentation to help increase the adoption of the platform.
- Experience communicating with technical teams in a remote setting to collect requirements, describe features, designs and product strategy.
- Utilise best practices in code collaboration and deployment and generate and review small incremental PRs.
- Significant professional experience in GO / Ruby
- Strong object oriented design skills or experience
- Strong experience of API Design & Integration of 3rd party systems
- Hands-on Experience with any of AWS / Google Cloud / Azure
- DevOps / CI / CD / Strong grasp of linux command line
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
- Experience as a Technical Leader & Project Owner from inception to deployment and post-live support
- Ability to provide mentorship and align stakeholders with the company’s long term strategy and objectives.
- Bonus: General knowledge and understanding of basic concepts and tech used in blockchain technology is a plus
- Bonus: Knowledge and experience of compliance in heavily regulated industries such as healthcare and financial services
- Experience in a fast paced and agile organization (e.g. tech startup)
- Self-motivated and able to manage time and tasks effectively with minimal supervision ● Proficient in English (written and spoken)
- Work with the team to help drive business strategy and decisions
Term of engagement
- Contractual leading to a Full Time role
Training requirements that candidates would need to go through
- A primer in Blockchain
- Sample projects in Go/Ruby
- A Rosetta implementation of any blockchain
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please email your resumes and [email protected] with the subject line “Blockchain API Engineer -(your location)”.