We are looking for a Business System Analyst (preferably with Telco Experience).
- Canadian experience & Canadian University/College education is a must.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience preferably in telecommunications.
- Good critical thinking is essential to this role.
- Gathering business requirement, scope creep for IT projects in Telecom, Finance and other big enterprises
- Supporting the implementation of technologies as part of new deployments and continuous improvement projects.
- Expertise in business requirement gathering, details meeting minutes, shadowing PM tasks.
- Able to gain a good technical understanding about technology and grasp quickly. Should be a self-starter
- Must have leadership quality to steer the project and can work as a PM if it requires.
- Coordinating all projects requirements, follow-ups with technical, business and marketing teams.
- Understanding the cause and effect of change requests to ensure stability with interrelated systems.
- Administering process and procedural controls as well as any tools required.
- Ensuring the team follows best practices and follow through – team deliverable, mile stone, best practices, action items, deliverable etc
- Recommending modifications of basic IT systems to improve and simplify business systems and reduce operating costs.
- Excellent language skills (written and spoken) English; French is considered an asset
Considered a plus:
- Experience in the telecommunications industry
- Critical thinker, leadership
- JIRA, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with business requirement gathering tools.
We’re looking for candidates who have:
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to work well in teams to determine project requirements.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Superior verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously with limited guidance.
- Comfort working independently in an ambiguous environment with pressing deadlines