We are looking for a seasoned Technology Analyst / Business System Analyst (with Telco Experience in WIRELINE / OSS / BSS experience)
- 10+ years Telecom Wireline experience must have
- Good critical thinking and problem solving is very important.
- Self-starter work on high pressure area and results-oriented
- IBM cloud fabric OSS
- Network Security suite
- Google Cloud
- IBM Fabric
- WAN, MPLS, SD-WAN, LAN and WLAN, Guest WIFI
- Maintenance HW/SW
- Cloud voice, video and collaboration
- Cybersecurity solution (end point)
- IoT endpoint & apps
- Remote access
- Physical Security
- Mobility (DAS)
- Mobility (user equipment)
- Edge Computing (MEC)
- Cloud infrastructure
Day-to-day you will:
- Support the implementation of technologies as part of new deployment and continuous improvement projects.
- Expertise in business requirement gathering, details meeting minutes, shadow PM tasks.
- Good technical understanding about technology and grasp quickly should be a self-starter.
- Must have leadership quality to steer the project and can work as a PM if required.
- Coordinate all project requirements, follow-up with technical, business, and marketing teams.
- Understand the cause and effect of change requests to ensure stability with interrelated systems.
- Administer process and procedural controls as well as any tools required.
- You will keep the team to follow best practices and follow through – team deliverable, milestone, best practices, action items, deliverable etc.,
- Recommend modifications of basic IT systems to improve and simplify business systems and reduce operating costs.
- Excellent written and spoken English; French considered an asset
Considered a plus :
- Experience in theWireless -telecommunication industry.
- Critical thinker, leadership.
- JIRA, business requirement gathering tool, PowerPoint, Microsoft office.
We’re looking for candidates who have:
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to work well in teams to determine project requirements.
* Strong problem-solving capabilities.
* Superior verbal and written communication and presentation skills
* Attention to detail and quality.
* Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously with limited guidance.
* Comfort working independently in an ambiguous environment with pressing deadlines.
Apply by email: [email protected]