- We are currently hiring a Backend / Front end Developer for Al VALI’S. This is a PT role with the option to be FT working remotely. AI VALI’s mission is to revolutionize cancer diagnosis through AI. We develop cutting-edge deep learning tools for use in research by the pharmaceutical industry, and for clinical use in hospitals. We collaborate with a range of academic, clinical, and pharma partners to help bring and commercialize digital pathology solutions to market.
- You’ll be working with a dynamic team of AI and medical imaging experts in integrating and deploying deep learning tools for digital image analysis. We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for integrating and maintaining deep learning analysis pipelines, as well as managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Integration of deep learning backend into a web server
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Linux and AWS. Nice to have is embedded s/w appliances
Please apply at diana[email protected]