We are looking to hire an enthusiastic Marketing and Sales Coordinator.
You will be part of the MarkiTech.AI team across various products and sales funnel working with the marketing leads and sales lead, understanding people and building awareness about how our service/products can satisfy their needs. Our ideal candidate must have previous experience.
- Set SMART goals (monthly) for MT (e.g. x% growth in traffic, y% decrease in bounce rate, z% growth in social media followers).
- Be mindful of the ROI of your goals & objective in terms of lead generation.
- Utilizing Google Analytics & SEO insights to refine monthly goals & objectives.
- Need to attend conferences/events/webinars in order to generate content and MT & LM leads. Minimum of 2 leads per month; you’ll be helping the partnerships and sales team nurture these.
- Create a monthly social media schedule for MarkiTech & LocateMotion, with 3 to 4 LinkedIn posts each per week.
- Create 1-2 press releases (monthly) plus reach out to relevant publications to promote these and generate backlinks.
- Write 1-2 pieces of content (e.g. blog, white-paper, use cases, industry insights) per month for each of MT & LM.
- Must attend daily LM and weekly MT meetings for updates re ongoing pilots (possible use cases) or announcements (PR) purposes.
- Create & deliver bi-weekly email campaign to our mailing list as per company & sales objectives to progress lead funnel
- Manage social media activities and interactions for MT & LM on an ongoing basis.
- As needed, generate internal content and/or content for partners.
- 6 months to one year of marketing or sales coordination experience is required.
- Must have knowledge of Search Engine Optimization & Search Engine Marketing best practices.
- Ability to measure & understand digital marketing metrics/data/analytics.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office, Google Workspace
- Strong knowledge of BOFU & TOFU sales funnels is required.
- Proficiency with multi-social posting programs such as HootSuite, Later.com
- Must be able to create a digital marketing strategy and utilize marketing concepts through various forms of outreach.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Web development experience is preferred (WordPress)
- Ability to pitch to media (blogs, influencers)
- Creativity in securing coverage and buzz with traditional outlets (publications, HARO, freelance journalists)
- Copywriting & editing skills.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress).
- Experience researching using multiple sources (research papers, articles, webinars, etc).
- Proficiency with Canva or other graphic design tools.
- Quick and enthusiastic learner.
- Google Analytics IQ preferred.
- Video editing software experience preferred.
Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org