Join our team!
MarkiTech.AI is a Canadian headquartered AI-focused company with expertise in Telco and HealthCare verticals. With a robust Company Culture & Governance Structure, our goal is to support our Enterprise customers to drive innovation, accelerate business performance and improve operational efficiencies using emerging technologies like AI, 5G, and IoT. We possess a startup culture with shared responsibility and a high stake in our customer’s success. The 3 words that help us differentiate are Agile, Startup, and Innovative. We have over 100+ design engineers, business analysts, front end/back end developers, software engineers, UI/UX, QA, PM, architects, data engineers, data scientists, and associated staff in our MarkiTech and sister companies (tkxel.com, ExperLab, Probase & LocateMotion) across Canada, US and South Asia. We have delivered over 400 products in the last 10 years of our combined local and sister operations. Our expertise covers a wide range of solution areas including Animation & Graphic Design, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Business Intelligence & Analytics, Cloud Migration, Big Data, CRM, ERP, IoT & M2M, IT Service Management, LTE & 5G, IT Security, and Governance, MicroStrategy, Wearable, Mobile & Tablet Apps, Multi-Service Edge Computing, and UI/UX Design Thinking.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together:
As a Project manager, from start to finish, you’ll have the energy and drive to ensure every detail, step, and the stage is completed. Of course, to make this all happen, you’ll communicate with clarity and confidence to lead, inspire and inform stakeholders so they can do their part. When challenges arise, you’ll overcome these by seeking to understand, thinking creatively, communicating, collaborating, negotiating, and escalating when appropriate. Under your leadership, teams will deliver all projects on time, on budget, and within scope, elevating our brand as a Future Friendly solutions provider in the marketplace.
- Develop project schedule, define the project scope clearly to project team members, and direct them toward project objectives.
- Manage roadmap and communicate project details and updates.
- Build and analyze business cases to extract requirements and determine project deliverables, scope statements, and quality metrics.
- Conduct cost/benefit analysis to mitigate risks and pursue value opportunities.
- Define, negotiate, and secure required resources.
- Create and implement risk plans.
- Track and monitor projects milestones and costs, and address trends that are heading in the wrong direction.
- Cultivate collaborative relationships and trust with various stakeholders and groups from across the organization.
- Resolve issues and conflicts arising from competing priorities, change, and ambiguity to drive confidence across all project teams.
- Challenge the status quo, have the curiosity to ask why, and inspire others to share new ideas
- Take risks and introduce new approaches and create new best practices.
- Communicate key messages, requests, and updates with clarity and tailored to a diverse range of cross-functional teams and various levels of leaders.
- Make formal presentations with confidence to various stakeholders including the leadership team.
- 5 to 7 years of experience managing multiple, complex projects concurrently and leading project team members within the telecommunications industry.
- Experience in Health Care Technology.
- The ability to define and measure key performance indicators specific to project deliverables.
- SAP knowledge including a strong application in developing and managing project CAPEX and OPEX budgets.
- Familiarity with the latest technology as 5G technologies, network slicing, Orchestration, and API adaptors to build run a complex project like E2E network slicing/ E2E automation across domains including BSS, enterprise marketplace, NFVI, RAN, core, MEC, and transport.
- A good understanding of automation and cross-domain functionality.
- A university degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- PMP designation or equivalent designation.
- Milestone Management: Ability to work with large project teams (20+ participants) under tight time constraints and deadlines.
- Cost Management: Comfortable with simultaneously managing multiple large million dollars, multi-year, projects with multiple critical paths and parallel workflows which are at different stages of execution.
- Reporting & Tracking: Experience with projects which report to the senior leadership team and have assertive people with their own visions of milestone completion dates and who sometimes can seem to be making unreasonable demands.