Looking for someone with previous Canadian 2-3 year min. Telco background experience especially in the Technology (preferably core networking and big data analytics) side.
We are hiring a Project Manager / Scrum Master. We are looking for someone that is passionate about being at the forefront of driving cutting-edge solutions.
Many of the programs will be creating new products or redeploying existing products in a telco environment, which will give our scrum master the ability to work with this leading-edge technology stack
Day-to-day you will:
- A business requirement, scope creep for projects in Telecom, Finance, and other big enterprises.
- Support the implementation of technologies as part of new deployment and continuous improvement projects.
- Expertise in business requirement gathering, details meeting minutes, shadow PM task
- Good technical understanding about technology and grasp quickly should be a self-starter
- Must have leadership quality to steer the project and can work as a PM if requires.
- Coordinate all projects requirement, follow-up with technical, business, and marketing teams.
- Understand the cause and effect of change requests to ensure stability with interrelated systems.
- Administer process and procedural controls as well as any tools required.
- You will keep the team to follow best practices and follow through – team deliverable, milestone, best practices, action items, deliverable, etc.
- Recommend modifications of basic IT systems to improve and simplify business systems and reduce operating costs.
- Excellent written and spoken English; French considered an asset.
Considered a must:
- Experience in the Telecommunication industry.
- Critical thinker, leadership.
- JIRA, business requirement gathering tool, PowerPoint, Microsoft office.
We’re looking for candidates who have:
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to work well in teams to determine project requirements.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Superior verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously with limited guidance.
- Comfort working independently in an ambiguous environment with pressing deadlines.