Tintash is looking for strong problem solvers with full stack experience to expand our team in Canada. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with at least one web technology and a strong understanding of security best practices. This candidate will get a chance to learn blockchain and transition into a Blockchain API Engineer role. The Tintash Blockchain team is working with some of the largest brands in the world.
- Come up to speed with blockchain fundamentals and build APIs for different Blockchains which will be used by thousands of engineers.
- Think out of the box and work with people expanding the boundaries of the blockchain and its applications.
- Implement solutions to problems faced by the community and write Technical Documentation to help increase the adoption of the platform.
- Experience communicating with technical teams in a remote setting to collect requirements, describe features, designs and product strategy.
- Utilise best practices in code collaboration and deployment and generate and review small incremental PRs.
- Significant professional experience in Golang or Ruby
- Strong object oriented design skills or experience
- Strong experience of API Design & Integration of 3rd party systems
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
- Self learner and ability to work independently as an Independent Contributor ● Bonus: General knowledge and understanding of basic concepts and tech used in blockchain technology is a plus
- Experience in a fast paced and agile organization (e.g. tech startup)
- Self-motivated and able to manage time and tasks effectively with minimal supervision ● Proficient in English (written and spoken)
- Work with the team to help drive business strategy and decisions
Term of engagement
- Contractual leading to a Full Time role
Training requirements that candidates would need to go through
- A primer in Blockchain
- Sample projects in Go/Ruby
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please email your resumes and email@example.com with the subject line “Web API Engineer -(your location)”.