Despite the reassuring pamphlets, extensive viewing and touring, and the thousands of dollars spent on cosmetic renovation, caste givers are rapidly losing faith in Ontario’s retirement homes. Polls suggest a 50% drop in approval rates for the institution amongst caregivers. The reason? The recent reports of neglect and misdemeanor cases. Short staffing, lack of funding, and lack of support to nurses have led to appalling conscience according to the national post. Seniors left unattended after falls, lack of monitoring for patients prone to physical violence, hours of a long wait for washroom assistance and unhygienic conditions are just some of the things witnessed by insider reports. Lastly, the lack of smart health system solutions also hurt facilities significantly. In addition, private homes are an option but they are more likely to cause a big dent in caregivers or retirement plans. Apart from that, a new poll shows that over 90% of Ontario seniors want to live at home as they age. The unfamiliar environment, loss of freedom and independence and confidence issues are all contributing factors to this shift according to Canadian survey reports.
- Agetech – How HealthCare Technology is Now Being Used in Order to Cope with North America’s Aging Population
- The Pros and Cons of Building vs. Buying AI Applications in Product Development
- Software startup disconnected? – 5 Smart solutions to help communication during Web application development
- How to Keep your Loved Ones out of Retirement Homes with Home Remote Patient Monitoring Solutions
- MarkiTech.AI Attended MWC22 and Here are the 25 Most Outstanding Companies Deploying Artificial Intelligence in Global Health
#AI #AIadoption #ArtificialIntelligence #bigdata #digital #healthcaresolution #machinelearning @MarkitechOrg @Nauman_Jaffar b2b b2bmarketing b2bsales Big Data business Canada Consulting content marketing digital health digitalmarketing digital marketing disruptive innovation entrepreneurship entreprenuers Healthcare hubspot Information Technology innovation internet of things IOT IOT/M2M marketing marketingconsulting MarkiTech markitechorg mobile mobile apps outsourcing ROI sales security small business social media startup strategy technology